GLCMUN'18: Round 1 Delegate Applications Open
Government Law College, Mumbai, invites applications for the 10th edition of the Government Law College Model United Nations Conference scheduled from 23rd to 25th March 2018, in Mumbai.
The 10th Edition of GLCMUN will have the following committees simulated:
- United Nations Security Council (UNSC)
- United Nations General Assembly- DISEC (UNGA-DISEC)
- United Nations Human Rights Council (UNHRC)
- United Nations Commission on Narcotics and Drugs (UNCND)
- World Trade Organisation (WTO)
- All India Opposition Parties Meet (AIOPM)
Dates: 23rd to 25th March, 2018.
Venue: Government Law College, Mumbai.
Delegate and IP Registration Fees: INR 2,000
Cash Prizes: Over INR 1 lakh
Register now by visiting their website.
Prakhar Agrawal: +91-7737218033
Abhijit Bhandarkar: +91-7666076606