GNLU: Advanced Training Programme on Social Entrepreneurship
This “Advanced Training Programme on Social Entrepreneurship" is designed to equip you with various frameworks to test your idea and your entrepreneurial competency tendencies, developing your idea and iterate on your social business model, and ends with completing Business Model Canvas (BMC). At the end of this programme, participants are able to assess the skills required to a future career in the field of social entrepreneurship, and are aware of their social responsibility.
Dates: September 23rd - 24th, 2017
The objectives are as follows:
- Provide an active learning environment for the participants to learn about social entrepreneurship
- To develop entrepreneurial competency among them
- Discovery of innovative ideas and sustainable exploitation of available opportunities to build social/legal/business ventures
- Introduce you to various successful case studies of Social Entrepreneurship and guide you through the process of establishing a venture to address social or economic problem
Methodology of the course:
- Lecture method
- Individual/Group class room activities
- Idea Brain storming
- Testing your idea & Entrepreneurial traits
- Preparing Social Business canvas.
- Inspiring case studies and Videos on successful Social Entrepreneurs
Maximum Participants: 40
Last Date for Registration: 10th September, 2017
Resource Person: Dr. Ambati Nageswara Rao is serving as an Assistant Professor of Social Work in Gujarat National Law University (GNLU), Gandhinagar.
How to apply?
- Each applicant shall have to fill-in and submit online idea registration form
- Follow the link for payment of fees in the category of 'Advn Training Prog. On Social Entrepreneurship’
- GNLU students Rs. 500/-
- Others Participants Rs. 1000/
Dr. Ambati Nageswara Rao, Mail ID: email@example.com
Contact No: 8128650816
Click here for access to Brochure.