GNLU Air and Space Law Academy 2018 [27th Aug-2nd Sept]
The GNLU Centre for Public International Law has conceived the GNLU Air and Space Law Academy (GASLA) as a platform for engaging in discourse on contemporary legal issues in these fields. The Centre is organizing the 3rd edition of GASLA from 27th August to 2nd September 2018.
- For Indian Students, Academicians, Researchers and Other Officials: Rs. 20,000
- For Foreign Students: USD 200
- For Foreign Academicians and Researchers: USD 300
- For Foreign Officials: USD 400
- Participation fee includes registration, lodging and boarding, tuition fee, study material, educational visit, access of online legal databases.
Deadline for Registration: 20th August, 2018
Confirmed Resource Persons:
- Prof. (Dr.) Bimal N. Patel, Director & Professor of Public International Law, Gujarat National Law University, Member, Law Commission of India and Member, National Security Advisory Board
- Dr. Fabio Tronchetti, Adjunct Professor of Law at the School of Law of the Harbin Institute of Technology, People’s Republic of China
- WC Kiran Krishnan Nair (Retd.), Indian Air Force
- Air Marshal R.K. Dhir, PVSM, AVSM, VM, Air Officer Commanding-in-chief SWAC, Indian Air Force
- Prof. (Dr.) Sandeepa Bhat, Professor of Law, West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata
- Prof. (Dr.) Stephan Hobe, Director, Institute of Air and Space Law, University of Cologne
- Dr. V. Gopalakrishnan, Policy Analyst, Indian Space Research Organisation
- Mr. Vikrant Pachnanda, Dispute Resolution Counsel & Aviation Attorney, Supreme Court of India
- Prof. (Dr.) Wian Erlank, Professor, Law Faculty, North-West University, Potchefstroom
- Dr. Divya Tyagi, Assistant Professor of Law, Gujarat National Law University
The Brochure can be found here.