GNLU Air and Space Law Academy 2016
Centre for Public International Law, Gujarat National Law University in collaboration with Institute of Air & Space Law, University Of Cologne and Forum for Integrated National Security is organising the Course from 14 September- 23 September, 2016.
VENUE: Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar (Gujarat)
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES:
- To acquaint participants with various aspects relating to safety and security of aviation and space activities.
- To enhance participants’ understanding of the various principles contained in international instruments meant for regulating Air and Space Law.
- To enable the participants to understand the various dispute redressal mechanisms in Air and Space Law and their efficacy.
- To familiarize participants with different approaches adopted by various nations (Russian Federation, US, UK, France, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, Japan, India) within their jurisdiction.
- To enable participants to appreciate the challenges in developing National Space Policy and Air and Aviation Policy.
- Latest issues in Air & Space Law
- Current Challenges relating to Territorial Sovereignty and its extension in Air and Space Aviation related crimes and Aerial Terrorism
- Air Accident and Incident Investigation
- Regime governing Military and Civil Airports
- Case Laws on International Air Law Disputes
- Space laws – Contemporary Challenges
- Last date for Registration: Sunday, 7 August 2016
- Last date for the payment of Participation fees: Tuesday, 9 August 2016
- Commencement of course: Monday, 11 September 2016
|Indian||20,000INR||20,000 INR||20,000 INR||20,000 INR|
|Foreign||300 USD||300 USD||300 USD||400 USD|
|Max. Subsidy||Up to 65%||Up to 50%||Up to 50%||Up to 25%|
Kindly visit the link’s below for further details about:
Registration: Registration Form GASLA, 2016
Online payment: Fee payment: GNLU Air and Space Law Academy
- Convener Mr Divya Tyagi- (+91 812 865 7564)
- Coordinator Ms Heena Goswami- (+ 91 812 865 0831)
- Co-Coordinator Mr Virendra Singh Thakur- (+ 91 812 865 0886)