GNLU: Call For Papers For International Conference on “Identity And The Politics of Security, Sovereignty and the Challenges Of World Politics”
Gujarat National Law University is organising International Conference On “Identity and the Politics of Security, Sovereignty and the Challenges of World Politics” Organizing by Centre for Foreign Policy and Security in Collaboration with The Jadavpur Association of International Relations (JAIR).
Date: 15th & 16th September 2018
- Security and strategic significance of South East Asia
- India’s security challenges
- Neighbours Major Powers and Indian Foreign Policy: Search for multiple dimensions
- Delinking ‘conditions’ from bilateral negotiations
- Persistent insecurity: lessons unlearned
- Security threats Challenges and vulnerabilities
- Contours of India’s Grand Strategy
Who can apply?
Papers are invited from Policy analysts, researchers from academics and civil society, young scholars and students.
- Authors are advised to limit their contributions to 4500-6000 words.
- Papers should be prepared for blind review, and send along with the 300-words abstract on or before 10 April 2018. The papers may be sent to email@example.com
- A top sheet of the paper must contain the following information and affixed to each contribution: Title of the Paper
- Author’s Name(s)
- Designation and Institutional Affiliation
- E-mail ID.
- This Word file should be saved in the name of the author (first author’s name in case of joint authors)
- Early Bird (Till 10 April 2018)
- Delegate (with accommodation): Rs. 2500/-
- Delegate (without accommodation): Rs 1000/-
- Registration (from 12 April 2018 – 10th May 2018)
- Last date for sending abstract (as email attachment): 10 April 2018
- Intimation of acceptance of abstract after scrutiny: 12 April 2018
- Last date of registration (DD with registration form): 10 May 2018
- Last date for sending full papers: 20 June 2018
For Brochure and Participation Form click here