GNLU CCAL’s Second Essay Writing Competition, 2017 on “One Nation, One Election”
The GNLU Centre for Constitutional and Administrative Law (CCAL) is organizing 2nd National Essay Writing Competition 2017.
Theme: “One Nation, One Election”
Aim: The competition has been designed with the major objective to create a meaningful dialogue on the topic through active participation from students across law schools in India.
Who can apply?
All students pursuing Under-Graduate and Post- Graduate courses from any recognized university.
- The essays published elsewhere or selected/submitted for publication elsewhere shall be disqualified.
- Word Limit: 3000-5000 Words
- Co-authorship is permitted up to a maximum of two authors per entry.
- The main body of the essay should not carry any mention of the name of the author, contact details, or the name of the institution.
- Multiple submissions by any participant will lead to disqualification of all the essays so submitted.
- The soft copy of the essay must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject as “Submission: Essay Writing Competition 2017”
- The essay must be sent in a Word Document (.doc or .docx) and in a PDF format.
- The email should carry the subject as “Essay Submission: _Title of the essay_”
- The Essay must be accompanied by the following documents:
- A Scanned Copy of University/Institution Identity Card
- A cover letter (separate word document) containing details (co-author details also to be provided, in the same document)
- INR 10,000 (First Prize)
- INR 7,000 (Second Prize)
- INR 5,000 (Third Prize)
Note: Certificates shall be issued to all the contributing authors. Winning essays may be chosen for publication in a Journal with an ISBN number, at the discretion of the editorial members.
Last date for Submission: Wednesday, 15th November 2017.
For any details regarding the competition, or the rules, or CCAL’s activities, contact:
Faculty Co-ordinator Ms. Anu Mishra, email@example.com
Student Co-ordinator Kaazvin Kapadia firstname.lastname@example.org; +91-8128654583
For Brochure click here