GNLU-Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas (CAM) Chair 3-day Training Program
GNLU-CAM (Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas) instituted a Chair in GNLU on Ethics & Values in Legal & Judicial Profession.
This Chair is a first of its kind and a beginning of a new chapter in the history of legal education in India through collaborative efforts of GNLU and CAM.
Inauguration of GNLU-Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas (CAM) Chair is scheduled on Tuesday, 26th, September, 2017, AURA Auditorium 1800 hours.
The 3-day Training Program on Everyday Ethics for Legal Profession is scheduled on 27th – 29th September, 2017 at GNLU.
Who can join this Training Program?
- Law Students & Law Graduates
- Advocates, In-house Counsels
- Legal Professionals from Corporate Firms
How to Register for Training Program?
- Selection is based on "Motivation Statement" - Why Ethics is Important for law, justice, society & life as a whole?(300 words).
- Click Here to Register & Submit your "Motivation Statement"
Note: Only 30 Seats are available. Selection is based on your Motivation Statement.
Registration Last Date- 22 September, 2017
Fees for Non-GNLU Participants- Rs 1000 (if Motivation Statement is selected)
- Ms. Vaishali: +91-81286-50838 ,firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. Priya kala:+91-91067-03967, email@example.com
Click here for Brochure.