GNLU To Hold 3rd National B Plan Competition Exuberance In Feb
The GNLU Centre for Business and Public Policy will hold the 3rd national business plan competition, Exuberance, on February 17, 2018.
The competition aims to promote the spirit of entrepreneurship. It intends to ignite the process of ideation to start ventures and penning down the how of it. The forum will also spread awareness about the prospects and hurdles to start up a venture, sources of funds, and realistic ways of market research, marketing skills, projections of finances and risks and exit mechanisms. The competition will provide participants the platform for urging the unique blueprints into successful ventures.
Guidelines for the competition:
- Entries will be judged on the basis of the business plans and top 10 individual/teams will be called for presentation.
- Participation in the competition can be individually or in teams.
- The business plan, including the annexure, should not exceed 10 pages.
Last Date for Submission of the Business Plan: January 15, 2018 [10 pm]
- 1st position: Rs. 25,000, a memento and a certificate of appreciation
- 2nd position: Rs. 15,000, a memento and a certificate of appreciation
- 3rd position: Rs. 10,000, a memento and a certificate of appreciation
Exceptional business ideas may be mentored and incubated under GNLU incubation centre.
Queries can be directed to:
- Dr Viral Pandya: +91 81286 50818, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr Kalpeshkumar L Gupta (coordinator): +91 99248 97691,email@example.com
- Priya Chaudhary: +91 9879418972, firstname.lastname@example.org
The brochure for the competition can be found here.