GNLU-IBBI Research Writing Competition [Deadline Extended To Nov 30]
The deadline for submissions for GNLU-IBBI Research Writing Competition on the central theme ‘Legal Landscape of Insolvency and Bankruptcy in India–Journey Since 2016’ has been extended to November 30.
Well researched and original papers are invited from scholars, researchers and students on the below mentioned sub-themes:
- Efficacy of Insolvency and Bankruptcy Laws of India
- Corporate Insolvency: Practice and Procedure
- Resolution Plan in a Corporate Insolvency Process
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code versus the Companies Act, 2013
- Voluntary Liquidation
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy Regulations: At a Glance
- Insolvency Resolution and Liquidation Procedure for Individuals under the Existing and Previous Law: A Critical Analysis
Note: Notwithstanding the above mentioned sub-themes, contributors have the liberty to write on any topic relevant to insolvency and bankruptcy laws of India.
- Final date of submission- 30th November, 2017
- Declaration of result- 10th January, 2018
- First Prize: INR 25,000
- Second Prize: INR 15,000
- Third Prize: INR 10,000
The content of the research paper must be of high standard without plagiarized material, and must include:
- Concept note
- Research objectives
- Research questions, with a central research question
- Case analysis (if relevant)
- Research findings
Entries should be submitted in .doc format to [email protected] .
Who can participate: Scholars, researchers and students pursuing graduate and postgraduate studies.
Queries may be addressed to [email protected]