GNLU Intensive Short Term Course on Intelligence and National Security
GNLU Center for Foreign Policy & Security Studies offers an exciting and unique first of its kind Credit Course on Intelligence and National Security.
Date: 8-10 September, 2017
About the Course:
The course is designed to introduce students and practitioners to the increasing role that intelligence plays in contemporary national security. It will provide basic understanding of what intelligence is, role of its agencies followed by discussion on the concept of security, national security while exploring the nature of contemporary threats that pose challenges to the state. It will also investigate on the responses and choices policy makers are forced to make. The course aims to provide students a deeper appreciation of the nuances of security, threat assessment and role and importance of intelligence.
- Serving officers dealing with intelligence, armed forces and enforcement agencies
- Lawyers and law firms, specializing in issues like terrorism, maritime security, etc.
- Governmental officers and staff,
- Researchers and students.
Last date for Registration: 31 August, 2017
Modes of payment: https://www.onlinesbi.com/prelogin/icollecthome.htm?corpID=627430
Registration Fees: (includes boarding)
- Serving officials/Law firms/Lawyers: INR 15,000
- Researchers & students: INR 10,000
- D.C. Pathak, IPS (R), Former Director, Intelligence Bureau and Chairman of the Joint Intelligence Committee
- Rajiv Mathur, IPS (R), Former Director, Intelligence Bureau and Chief Information Commissioner of India
- A.B.Mathur, IPS (R), Former Secretary Security and currently Member of National Security Advisory Board
- Ashok Prasad, IPS (R), Former DGP (J & K) and currently Advisor to MHA
- Jaideep Saikia , South Asian security and terrorism expert and author of several books
For queries and any other details:
- William Nunes (email@example.com; (M) +918128650855 )
- Aruna Kumar Malik (firstname.lastname@example.org; (M) +918128650850 )
Click here for Brochure.