GNLU Maritime Developments, Blue Economy and Oceans’ Governance Academy 2016
Gujarat National Law University is announcing GNLU Maritime Developments, Blue Economy and Oceans’ Governance Academy 2016 from 6 to 12 March 2016. The 2016 Edition will have two major themes of “Maritime Developments and the Blue Economy and Oceans’ Governance”. The Academy is organized in collaboration with the resource persons from the US Naval War College and the Forum for Integrated National Security (FINS).
The Academy shall provide reinforcement of knowledge, understanding and proficiency of Maritime Law required to perform the responsibilities assigned to the senior officials, policy makers and shipping executives.
- Serving officers dealing with law of the sea and maritime matters,
- Security, government and private intelligence agencies/companies,
- Lawyers and law firms, specializing in law of the sea and maritime laws,
- Governmental officers and staff,
- Researchers and students.
Aim: To equip participants with theoretical and practical legal, operational strategic issues enabling them to render efficient and effective research, advisory, policy and operational assistance to authorities of navy and maritime forces, agencies, institutions, industry, law firms and students.
Registration Fees: Participation Fees: USD 150 / INR 10,000
Last Date of Registration: 20th February, 2016
- Mr Sushil Goswami, Assistant Professor, Academy Coordinator
(email@example.com / mobile + 91 812 865 0859)
- Mr Chhote Lal Yadav, Deputy Coordinator
(email: firstname.lastname@example.org / mobile + 91 851 118 8723)