GNLU offers Special Lecture Series Programme on UGC- NET and SET Examination
GNLU Competitive Exam Guidance Committee (GCGC) has invited all competitive exam aspirants for the 3rd Special Lecture Series on UGC- NET and SET Examination which is scheduled to be held on 03 – 04, October 2015 at Gujarat National Law University.
About the Programme
Accurate planning is necessary to achieve success in UGC- NET examination. There is a need of proper guidance and strategy. It is also necessary to have clear understanding of syllabus, trends & patterns of questions. Depth study is required from an authentic book to all the three papers. It is advisable to prepare concise notes for the respective subjects and revise them again and again. This program is organized with the view to have a special lecture on a concern subject. Lectures will be delivered by our highly qualified faculties. Apart from this, there will be discussion on a particular topic of a concern subject. This will help the aspirant to improve and increase their knowledge in a particular subject
- All LL.M qualified or pursuing LL.M students from any of the College or University in India wishing to appear for the UGC- NET or State Eligibility Test
- The aspirants who are preparing for civil services exam (who has opted law as their optional subject) and Judiciary exam aspirants are also welcome.
NOTE: A minimum number of 25 to a maximum of 50 Participants will be accepted on a First Come First Served Basis
Subject to be covered
- Law of Contracts and Other Commercial Law (Sale of Goods Act, Partnership Act)
- Public International Law
- Environmental Law
- Constitutional Law
- Administrative Law
- Family Law
How to Apply: The candidates may register online by filling the online registration form. Click here to register.
Last Date for Registration: October 01, 2015
For any further Information or Clarification, please contact: Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Mr. Hiteshkumar Thakkar Assistant Professor of Economics, Convener, GCGC Committee
2) Mr. Marisport A Assistant Professor of Law, Programme Coordinator E-mail: email@example.com
3) Mr. Shashibhushan Sharma Research Associate (Law), Programme Co-coordinator, Phone: +91 8128650840 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
4) Mr. Digvijay Dam Student Coordinator Phone: +91 9711407071 E-mail: email@example.com
Click here to download the brochure.