GNLU: Sports Law Academy on Corruption In International Sports, 9th-13th July, 2018
It gives us immense pleasure in informing you that the GNLU through its Centre for Sports and Entertainment Law (GCSEL), in collaboration with The University of Melbourne and Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne, France is organizing India’s first Sports Law Academy on Corruption in International Sports from 9 to 13 July, 2018 at Gandhinagar, Gujarat.
Themes for Sessions:
- Sports and Crimes
- The Award of Sports Event Hosting Rights
- Commercial Transactions
- Sports Competition
- Regulatory Framework of Sports Bodies
Who Should Attend?
- Government officials from federations and sports bodies
- Sports Management Experts
- Registration will close on 6th July, 2018
- Number of seats: 50 (First come basis)
- Students (GNLU and Non- GNLU): Rs. 7,500
- Others (GNLU and Non- GNLU): Rs. 10,000
Last Date for Registration: 6th July, 2018
For any queries email at email@example.com or contact Mr. Tarun: 8128650863.
For Brochure click here
For Registration Form click here