GNLU to start Certificate Course on Entertainment Laws
The Gujarat National Law University(GNLU) has announced Certificate course of Entertainment Law in association with BananaIP.
ABOUT THE COURSE
- This course gives a bird’s eye view of the basics of law and business of entertainment.
- Includes specific sessions on entertainment contracts, negotiation skills, entertainment disputes and resolution.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
- To provide an understanding of IP and other laws relevant to the entertainment industry.
- To give an insight into the basic clauses in entertainment contracts, and most negotiated terms,
- To provide an understanding of common disputes and their resolution options.
9-11 OCTOBER, 2015
The registration fees for the course is as follows:
- GNLU Students Rs. 3000/-
- Others Rs. 4000/-
- Participants requiring accommodation may avail the guest house facility at the University, subject to availability of rooms, on additional payment.
- Applicants from GNLU may be deposit the course fees with the Accounts
- Department of GNLU (to be deposited only in cash). Applicants from outside GNLU may paycourse fees by DD.
The details for DD are:
Pay to: Gujarat National Law University,
WHO CAN ENROLL?
- Members of the faculty and academia
- Industry stakeholders
- Other interested persons
The enrollment in the course shall madefirst-come-first-serve basis. The maximumnumber of participants is limited to 25.
Four hours of teaching per day forthree days a week (Friday, Saturday, Sunday).
The Class timings for each day are divided into two sessions:
Morning: 10-12 A.M.
Afternoon: 2-4 P.M.
CONTACT DETAILS FOR CLARIFICATION
For more information or clarification, please contact:
GNLU-GUJCOST Research Associate for IPR Laws
Gujarat National Law University
Attalika Avenue, Knowledge Corridor, Koba,
Ph.no.: +91 8128654583
For further details click here.