GNLU: Training Programme on “Security and Strategic Studies
Training Programme on “Security and Strategic Studies” is being scheduled on 15-17 September 2017 at Gujarat National Law University.
- To enable students to investigate in depth a topic within the field of Security Studies
- To consider how the strategic environment has evolved and what challenges face the international community in light of the changes.
- To immerses students in contemporary trends and emerging paradigms within security and strategic sector at both local and global levels,
- To explore some justifications for the increasing ‘securitization’ of social life
- To discuss the close intimacy between power, politics and law as a product of state
Who Can Participate?
- Advocates/ Academicians
- Legal personnel/ Counsels and Legal Advisors.
- Students (pursuing full time undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in Law / International relations)
- Professionals and practitioners.
Non- refundable Fee:
- GNLU Students: ₹ 500/-
- Other Students: ₹ 1000/-
- Academicians and others: ₹ 1000/-
- The fee includes registration fee, tuition fee and Course kit.
- Additional charges would apply for meals, break fasts, lunch, and accommodation (at GNLU Guest House) etc.
- A minimum number of 35 to a maximum of 40 Participants will be accepted on a First Come First Served Basis.
Methodology of Course:
- Lecture and discussion method.
- Case Analysis
- Group Discussion or
- Objective Test (Multiple Choice Questions)
How to Apply?
Pay online through the link.
Last Date for Registration: September 05, 2017
Contact: Dr. Aruna Kumar Malik at +91 8128650850 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For access to more information, click here.