GNLU: Vacancy for Project Assistant
17 July 2017 3:35 PM GMT
Gujarat National Law University (GNLU) is the statutory university established by the Govt. of Gujarat under the Gujarat National Law University Act, 2003. The University is recognized by the Bar Council of India (BCI) and the University Grants Commission. The University is also a member of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) and member of United Nations Academic Impact (UNAI) and International Association of Law Schools (IALS) and Asian Law Institute (ASLI) and Shastri Indo-Canadian Institute.
GNLU invites applications for Project Assistant. The detailed advertisement can be downloaded from the University website www.gnlu.ac.in
Last Date of Application: Saturday, 22 July 2017
Date of Interview: Tuesday, 25 July 2017
Division: Research Division
Remuneration: ₹ 15,000 per month (fix)
- LL.M. with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university;
- Those awaiting final semester/year result may also apply;
- Good knowledge of latest national and international research trends and developments in relevant area; Working experience in MS Office, basic knowledge of information technology;
- Working knowledge of Gujarati and English language;
- Ability in writing research report.
- This appointment is purely on temporary basis till the completion of the project or as per requirement.
- The Principal Investigator/Co-Investigator retains the discretion not to make any appointment to this vacancy, to make an appointment at a revised remuneration, or to make an appointment with a modified job description and to fix revised qualification and requirements.
- Qualified female, reserved category, minority candidates are strongly encouraged.
- Selected candidate shall not be considered as an Employee of GNLU for any purposes whatsoever.
- Selected candidate needs to join the project immediately after declaration of the result.
Interested candidates shall send their detailed resume to [email protected] on or before 22nd July 2017. Short listed candidates will be intimated on 23rd July 2017 latest by 1800 hrs.
For official notification, click here