GNLU’s 1-Year Online Diploma in Sports Law
Gujarat National Law University invites registrations for its Diploma in Sports Law. The diploma covers practical issues of Sports Law and it covers topics that are both domestically and internationally relevant.
Modules covered in this diploma include governance of sports, the relationship of sports with business. Special focus is given to sports regulating authorities including the International Olympic Association, the World Anti-Doping Agency, the Indian - Anti Doping Agency and others. A specific chapter on the IP and Media related issues concerning Sports Law are also included. With the advent of Information Technology, a special section on Data Protection also forms a part of this online programme.
- Minimum: 10 plus 2 pass, or anyone pursuing an undergraduate degree or a post-graduate degree.
- Any professional is also eligible for applying to this course.
Course Fee: Rs. 19,500 [For Indian Students]
The instructional system consists of:
- Self-instructional material
- Audio-video/Digital programmes
- Online Support
- Interactive Counseling [mentor monitored programmes]
- Online classroom sessions
Schedule: July 2018 - July 2019
The course will be allotted to all registered students from the 1st of July. Online lectures shall be uploaded on the 15th of July.
Last date to apply: 15th May 2018
Registrations are open on a first come first serve basis.
Queries can be addressed to [email protected].
For further details, click here.