GNLU’s Academy on Advanced Issues of International Law
Gujarat National Law University (GNLU) is organizing the Academy on Advanced Issues of International Law which is scheduled from December 6- December 12, 2015.
Title: Blue Economy and the Oceans Governance: Africa, Asia and the Indian Ocean Rim Association Member States
Theme: Blue Economy and the Oceans Governance
- To share and exchange policy and regulatory developments in Africa, Asia and the Indian Ocean Region on blue economy and the oceans governance
- To identify issues and challenges with an aim to achieve participation of all relevant stakeholders in national plans of action
- To discuss ways and means to promote collaboration between developed and developing maritime nations to derive maximum benefits from the implementation of the law of the sea regime for sustainable development
- Be on probationary or active duty as an officer of Foreign Ministry of developing country as recognized by the OECD.
- Preference will be given to foreign policy and department officers, researchers and academicians, executives from leading firms specialising in blue economy and oceans governance.
Course Methodology: Lectures (including audiovisual lectures), workshop, seminar and documentary. Each candidate will be required to undertake 250 pages additional self-study in advance prior to commencement of the course.
Faculty: Foreign Service officers, international law jurists, scholars, judges and Arbitrators, law of the sea experts and specialists, policy-makers drawn from USA, EU, China, Republic of Korea, Japan, Kenya, Brazil, South Africa, Liberia, India among others.
Registration Fees: USD 150 / INR 10,000
Modes of payment: Demand Draft in favour of ‘GUJARAT NATIONAL LAW UNIVERSITY’ payable at Ahmedabad or through online mode as follow:
Name of the Payee : GUJARAT NATIONAL LAW UNIVERSITY’
Name of the Bank: Corporation Bank, Udyog Bhawan, Sector- 11, Gandhinagar-382 011 Branch Code Number: 583 ,
Bank Account Number: 058300101004844
Type of Bank Account : Saving Bank Account,
MICR Code of the bank: 380017009 ,
ESC/ RTGS/NEFT/CBS/Code: CORP0000583
Last date for Registration: November 15, 2015
Click here to download the brochure.