H.M Seervai Gold Medal Essay Competition in Constitutional Law – 2018
Since 1997 as a mark of tribute and respect to one of the greatest legal luminaries of our country Shri H.M. Seervai National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore instituted a Gold Medal in the name of the distinguished jurist, late H. M. Seervai National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore instituted a Gold Medal in the name of the distinguished jurist, late H.M. Seervai for the best original essay written on the themes specified in Indian Constitutional Law.
Topic for the essay: “Passive Euthanasia: An Analysis of Supreme Court Judgements”.
Eligibility: The Competition is open only for LL.B. /B.A., LL.B./BBA, LLB. Students studying in any of the recognized Law Schools / Colleges / Departments of the Universities in India
- Essay should be original (not published earlier or extracted from other sources) in English, not exceeding 10,000 words (approximately 30 double space typed pages, New Times Roman, font size 12) including footnotes and references, typed on one side of A4 size papers.
- The participants are requested to staple all the pages with an additional white page for first (title cover) and last page.
- Use of plastic wrappers and spiral bounds are discouraged.
- Four copies of the essay should be sent to the following address on or before 9th June, 2018 to Examination Officer, Examination Department, National Law School of India University Nagarbhavi, Bangalore – 560 072.
- A soft copy of the same should also be sent to [email protected] before the last date. Students should also produce a bonafide certificate through the Principal or Head of the institution.
- The envelopes containing the essay should be properly sealed and super scribed as - “HM Seervai Gold Medal Essay Competition”.
For any further information or clarification, please contact Prof. T.V. Subba Rao, Tel. No. 080- 23160525, 23160532 / 33 – Email: [email protected]
For Brochure click here