HNLU: UGC Sponsored National Seminar On Strengths & Weaknesses Of Indian Environmental Laws: A Critical Analysis
DATE: 22nd October, 2016 (Saturday)
Papers are invited from the academicians, judges, researchers, practitioners, students and other stakeholders on the emerging issues and related areas on the broad sub-themes given below. It is proposed that the selected papers will be published in a form of an edited book having ISBN number.
Papers are invited on any of the following sub-themes:
- Role of Indian Religions, Cultures and Traditions in the Protection of Environment
- Constitutional Perspective of Indian Environmental Laws
- Efficacy and Compliance of Indian Environmental Laws and Policies
- Innovative Modes of Reduction of Emission of Greenhouse Gases
- Role of National Green Tribunal (NGT) in the Prevention and Control of Environmental Pollution.
- National Effects to Combat the Problem of Climate Change.
The abstract of the paper should contain 300- 400 words accompanied by a brief profile of the author indicating his email ID, contact number, designation and official address. The full paper should not be more than 6000 words.
- Last Date for Submission of Abstract- 03 October, 2016
- Intimation of Acceptance of Abstract- 05 October, 2016
- Submission of Full Paper- 15 October, 2016
- Last Date for Registration and Payment of Fee- 15 October, 2016
- Last Date for Registration with Late Fee- 22 October, 2016
For more details and Registration Form, click here.