ICFAI Conference of Nations, 2016
ICFAI Law School (IFHE University, Hyderabad) is going to organize the first edition of ICFAI Conference of Nations 2016 which is a three day simulation of the United Nations where students will role play as diplomats representing member nations of the UN, and deliberate pressing global issues.
Date: 29th, 30th & 31st January 2016
Venue: ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education, Dontanpalli Village, Shankarpalli Road, Ranga Reddy District, Hyderabad
- General Assembly (Legal)
- Human Rights Council (UNHRC)
- World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO)
- United Nations Security Council (UNSC)
- International Court of Justice
- Joint Crisis Committee
- International Press
- General Assembly (Legal): 1) Legality of usage of unmanned Arial vehicles in conflict zones.
2) Legality of the Responsibility 2 Protect Norm and required changes.
- UNHRC: Reviewing and Protecting Rights of Refugees and their Subsequent Integration.
- WIPO: : Combating Counterfeiting and Piracy
- UNSC: Threat to International Peace and Security arising out of Syria and Iraq
- International Court of Justice: The Legality of Russian Annexation of Crimean Peninsula and Ancillary Questions.
- Joint Crisis Committee: NATO Cabinet vs Russian Cabinet: Rise of the Islamic Caliphate (Real world Syrian crisis simulation)
- With Accommodation: Rs: 2,000/-
- Without Accommodation: Rs. 1,800/-
(Includes Delegate kit, all above mentioned meals, entry to social and first day events)
Registration: The delegated may apply here for registration.
For further clarifications, kindly contact:
Secretary General ICFAI Conference of Nations’16
Click here for official notification.