The Faculty of Law, ICFAI University Jaipur, is organizing its 1st National Moot Court Competition.
ICFAI University Jaipur
Guidelines for Submission of Memorial
Written Memorials shall strictly comply with the format given below:
1) The written memorial shall not exceed 25 pages all inclusive.
2) The written memorials shall be typed on A-4 sized paper, with the following mandatory specifications:-
For Footnotes, the formatting specifications are as follows:
3) Memorials must have one inch margin on all sides of each page.
4) Pages must be numbered at the Bottom Middle.
5) The written memorials must not contain any borders.
6) Footnotes should be limited only to citations and must not contain extra information or arguments.
7) The cover page of the Memorial for Petitioners shall be Blue in colour and for Respondents shall be Red in colour.
8) The foot noting shall be as per universally accepted standards with consistency i.e. The Oxford University Standard for Citation of Legal Authorities (OSCOLA) format.
9) Memorials shall be typed and spirally bound with soft cover.
10) Memorials should not contain anything else apart from the above specified format. Note: Any violation of formatting rule/s may lead to negative marking and sole discretion and final decision will be of organizers in this regard.
Reward and Prize
1.Moot Court Winners Trophy and a Cash Prize of Rs. 10,000/- will be awarded to the Winning team.
Click here to download the Moot Problem I, Moot Problem II, Rules and Regulation, Registration Form, Travel Form.