Ideal Institute of Management and Technology & School of Law: One week National Workshop
Ideal Institute of Management and Technology & School of Law, affiliated to GGSIP University, Delhi, is organizing “One week National Workshop for Faculty Development on “Multi-Disciplinary Approach in Law and Applicability of Research in Management ” on 17th July-22nd July, 2017 (Monday- Saturday).
The main objective of this workshop is to deliberate upon the Research Methodology in management and the various facets in multidisciplinary approach in different areas of Law: Civil Law, Criminal Law, Labour Law and the Jurisprudence and other perspective through which the fundamental and related questions of rules and regulations and upcoming practices in Law are to be addressed.
Registration Fees: Advocates, Academicians, Research Scholars and Students INR 1500.
Registration Details: Registration can be done vide DD in favour of “Ideal Institute of Management and Technology” payable at Delhi or Cash or through NEFT transaction along with Registration Form.
- To bring together academicians and experts from different parts of the country exchange knowledge and ideas.
- To provide an-in-depth analysis of subjects.
- To update the knowledge of the participants from research institutions.
- To facilitate Academic Implementation of the Strategies for Research Methodology in the Years to come.
- Assist parties in reviewing, updating, revising and implementing the strategy and action plan, with consideration given to how it can serve as an effective tool for mainstreaming in to broader national policies.
- Raise Awareness to stimulate early actions to implement other outcomes and research methodology in multidisciplinary approach.
- Support country in making use of the workshop findings, facilitate active learning opportunities and peer to peer exchanges for National focal points.
- To discuss fundamental and related questions of rules & regulations and upcoming practices in law are to be addressed.
- Email your receipt of NEFT transaction/DD details along with the Registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The participation is limited and is based on first come first serve basis of Registration Form.
- Confirmation of seat would be soon intimated after verification.
- Certificates would be delivered after the completion of the Workshop.
Workshop Email: email@example.com
Contact for Enquiry:
- Hemlata Sharma +91-9811844877
- Jasdeep Singh +91-9555694998
- Keshav Kumar Gupta +91-9868818158
- Mahesh Sharma +91-9811862166
Registration Form: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1HsQbGlNpEfbUNqT0dIU05CN0E/view