IDIA Model United Nation, 2016
Increasing Diversity by Increasing Access to legal education (IDIA) is a premiere organization that focuses on increasing diversity in the legal education by empowering the underprivileged and increasing awareness about the potential that this field carries. In pursuance to its initiative of increasing diversity in legal education, IDIA Odisha is going to organise the Model United Nation on 26-28 February 2016 at National Law University, Odisha.
The primary objective of the MUN being increasing the diversity and promoting the awareness in legal education through the medium of MUN, Model United Nations is a popular activity for increasing awareness whose ambit is not only limited to arena of law but also other fields of study.
Theme: “Diversity: The Inclusive Planet and Symbiosis.”
Apart from a diverse discussion on the subject, this MUN will also be conducting a special session focused on the theme “Diversity: The Inclusive Planet and Symbiosis” and its various facets.
For IDIA Scholars across India –
- Single Delegation - Free Registration
- Double Delegation - Free Registration (for both the team members)
For NLUO Students –
- Single Delegation - Rs. 1000/-
- Double Delegation - Rs. 1600/-
For everyone else –
- Single Delegation - Rs. 1200/-
- Double Delegation - Rs. 2000/-
For International Press (Reporters/ Journalists, Editors and Photographers)
- NLUO Students – Rs. 600/-
- Non - NLUO Students - Rs. 800/-
- For registration as a Delegate, click here.
- To register as a member of International Press, click here.
- Deadline for first round of allotment-9th February, 2016
- Deadline for second round of allotment-16th February, 2016
- Deadline for third round of allotment-21st February, 2016
For more information, click here.