IICA - Admission to Certificate Courses
School of Competition Law & Market Regulation, Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs is going to conduct the following Certificate Courses.
- Certificate Course in Competition Law, 2016
- Advanced Professional Course in Competition Law and Market Regulation, 2016
- Certificate Course in Competition Law 2016 - 3 months Course (November, 2016 - January, 2017)
- Advanced Professional Course in Competition Law and Market Regulation, 2016 - 6 months Course (November, 2016 - April, 2017)
Candidates can choose to enroll for either a Certificate of Participation or Certificate of Successful Completion in a chosen Course. A participant is eligible to earn Certificate of Successful Completion only after passing the written examination. An International Immersion Visit shall also be conducted to provide international best practices.
Both courses are designed for stakeholders interested in acquiring professional knowledge and practical skills in the area of competition law & market regulation:
- Government: Officials working in Government Departments, Regulatory Authorities & Public Sector Undertakings.
- Industry: Public and Private Enterprises.
- Professionals: Lawyers, In-house Counsels, Economists, CA, CS, CWA, CFA.
- Students: Law, Business, Economics, CA, CS, CWA, CFA
- Registration Opens on:18th July, 2016
- Registration Closes on:14th October, 2016
- Classes Commences on:3rd November, 2016
- Online Classes on:19th November, 2016
School of Competition Law & Market Regulation
Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs (IICA)
Sector 5, IMT Manesar, Gurgaon-122052 Haryana
Tel: 0124 2640016/2640032/2640035, Fax 0124 2290167
For Brochure and Modules, click here.