III Amity National Moot Court Competition, 2015
Amity Law School, Amity University Rajasthan has announced the 3rd edition of annual flagship event, III Amity National Moot Court Competition, 2015 which is scheduled from October 31 to November 02, 2015.
Venue: Amity University Rajasthan, Jaipur
- All Law Colleges, Universities and Law Schools in India can send their team(s) for the Competition.
- All regular students of three years (LL.B.) or five years (B.A./B.Com./B.B.A./B.Sc./B.Tech./B.S.L.LL.B.) Law course during Academic year 2015-2016 are eligible for the Competition.
- Participants shall comply with age criteria as per BCI rules.
- Participation must be confirmed through an email send to email@example.com by 30th Sept, 2015.
- The ‘Registration fee’ for the competition shall be Rs. 3000/-(Rupees Three Thousand Only) per team.
- The ‘Registration fee’ shall be payable through Demand Draft and the scanned copy of the DD along with the duly filled registration form shall be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org along with Registration form on or before 30th September 2015.
- The soft copy of the written memorials shall be submitted on 23th October 2015 before 23:59 hours (IST).
Click here to download the registration form
- Memorials shall strictly comply the format given below:
a. Table of Contents
b. Index of Authorities
c. Statement of Jurisdiction
d. Statement of Facts
e. Statement of Issues
f. Summary Arguments
g. Arguments Advanced
- Six copies of the memorials from both sides in prescribed format along with a soft copy of the same are required to be submitted on or before 30th October 2015 at the Amity Law School, Amity Education Valley Kant Kalwar, NH-11C, Jaipur Delhi Highway, Jaipur, Rajasthan.
- Teams should prepare from both sides of the moot problem.
- Memorials should be typed and spirally bound with soft cover.
- Memorials should not exceed 20 pages excluding cover page, table of contents, index of authorities and bibliography.
- Name of the College should not be disclosed anywhere in the memorials.
- Color code for memorials cover page- the memorials for the petitioners should be in blue, and for respondents should be in red.
- All citations in the Memorial must be made using the OSCOLA (The Oxford University Standard for Citation of Legal Authorities) format.
- Typing of memorial should be as per specifications given below:
a. Paper size A4
b. Font size 12
c. Font Type Times New Roman
d. Line spacing 1.5
e. Margins 1 Inch on each side.
- Specifications for footnotes are as follows:
a. Font size 10
b. Font type Times New Roman
c. Line spacing 1
- Best Team Cash price – Rs. 15,000/- (Fifteen Thousand Only.)
- 1st Runner-up Team Cash price – Rs. 10,000/- (Ten Thousand Only.)
- 2nd Runner- up Team Cash price – Rs.5000/- (Five Thousand Only.)
- Best Speaker Cash price – Rs.5000/- (Five Thousand Only.)
- Best Memorial Cash price – Rs.5000/- (Five Thousand Only.)
All participants will be given certificate of participation.
Top 10 teams (except the winner) shall also be awarded with certificate of appreciation.
- Last date for Submission of Provisional Registration forms: 25th September 2015
- Last date for Submission of Written Memorial (Hardcopy): 30th October, 2015
Click here to download the Invitations Letter.
Click here to download the Moot Proposition.
Click here to download the Team Registration form.
Click here to download the Rule and Regulations.
Click here to download the Travel registration form.