ILJCC: 2nd National Symposium & Awards
Indian law journal on crime and criminology and Arjun Das Gulati memorial society, Allahabad is jointly organising 2nd National Symposium on Crime against Women, IPR, Law & Humanities.
Date: 22nd and 23rd September, 2018
Venue: The Palms Resort, Allahabad
Who can apply?
Students, Academicians, bureaucrats, professionals, researchers, from various fields of crime and Criminology, allied subjects and multi-disciplinary fields.
- Authors may send their abstract at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Co-Authorship up to a maximum of four authors is allowed.
- The abstract should not exceed 350 words, and must be accompanied by a cover page, stating the following:
- Title of the Paper
- Name of the Author(s)
- Name of the Institute
- E-mail Address
- Postal Address
- Contact number
- The soft copy of the final research paper must be submitted in .doc/.docx format to email@example.com the subject “Research Paper Submission”.
- A cover letter mentioning the Title of the paper and relevant sub-theme, Name of the Author(s), Course, Year Of Study(if applicable), Name of the college/University (if applicable), Professional Position (if applicable), with Postal Address, Email address and Contact Number. Apart from the cover letter, there should not be anywhere mention of any of the details of the author/s. The file name must contain the name of the author(s) along with the name of the paper. (“Name of the author”_ “Name of the research paper).
- Registration Form- All the participants are required to send the scanned copy of the registration form
- Copy of the scanned payment receipt/Draft.
- The soft copies has to sent at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The hard copies of the cover letter, registration form and the payment receipt to be submitted at the time of on the spot registration 10/02/2018
- M/s. A.D.S Associates and Arjun Das Gulati Memorial Society in keeping with the mandate of publishing original material, adopts a stringent anti-plagiarism policy. Any paper containing any unattributed work is liable to be rejected.
- The selected author must carry 4 hard copies of their papers, for submission to the panel member, along with I-Card of the concerned university/ college.
- Abstract Submission: August 10th, 2018
- Final Submission, Registration form and registration fee: August 30th, 2018
- 2ndNational Symposium & Awards: September 22nd & 23rd, 2018
The registration fee including registration kit, lunch, tea break, etc., excluding the accommodation, is as follows:
- For Paper Presenters: Rs 1,000/-
- For Participant: Rs 750/-
- For Paper Presenters: Rs 1,500/-
- For Participants: Rs 1,250/-
- For Paper presentation (student): 1,500/-
- For Paper Presentation (professionals): 2,000/-
Note: Once the payment has been made, please take a screenshot of the transaction and mail it along with the scanned copy of the registration form to email@example.com separate registration needs to be done for co-authors.
For any queries contact:
Symposium Director: Ms. Eshita: +91-7295903697; +91-9793200993; or Email: Symposium.firstname.lastname@example.org
For Brochure click here
For Registration Form click here