ILS Law College: National Seminar on “Current issues in Intellectual Property Laws in India”
Due to the growing importance of Intellectual Property laws in today’s business and legal environment and the interest the subject has generated, it is imperative that law students are trained to understand the fundamental concepts as well as the practical aspects of this area of law.
With this object in view, ILS IPR Cell of the ILS Law College is organizing the 2nd edition of ‘Intellectual Property Week (IP Week)’ from 1st to 6th February, 2016.
Considering last year’s achievements and student response, the College is organising a National Seminar on “Current Issues in Intellectual Property Laws in India”. The National Seminar is to happen at the end of IP week i.e. on 5th and 6th February 2016. This Seminar will be open for students, faculties and professionals across the country.
Date: February 5-6, 2016
About the Speakers:
- Justice Prabha Sridevan (Retd.) :“Challenges in Intellectual Property Law: a Judge’s Perspective.”
- Honourable Justice Gautam S. Patel, Bombay High Court: “Trademark Laws and its Changing Dimensions in India”
- Mr Praveen Anand, Managing Partner, Anand and Anand: “Changing Dimensions of Patent Law in India”
- Dr Shamnaad Basheer, Founder Spicy IP: “Access to Knowledge”
- Dr Pradeep Apte: “Economic Analysis of Intellectual Property.”
Click here for the Brochure.
Venue: Principal Pandit Auditorium, Laxmi Building (behind pavilion), ILS Law College, Pune-411004
Click here for registration form.
Last date: 16 January 2016
- Non ILS Students – Rs. 500
- Others – Rs. 1000
- Demand Draft in favour of ‘Principal, ILS Law College’; payable at ‘Pune’
- Electronic transfer to: Principal, ILS Law College, Indian Bank, Deccan Gymkhana Branch A/c No: 490076558, IFSC Code IDIB000D007.
- Kindly mention in the remarks that this money is for participation in the IP Seminar.
- Participants making online payment shall also mail their details (Name, Institution, Mobile No and Transaction Id) to firstname.lastname@example.org .
ILS IPR Cell: email@example.com
Faculty Coordinator - Suvarna Nilakh, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kamlesh Mali,+91 9975763494
- Yojit Pareek, +91 9823573120
- Aishwarya Bedekar, +91 9764304244
- Ritvik Kulkarni, +91 9881716603
- Sonali Bharadwaj, +91 9673092403
For more details, click here.