ILS-PACT Workshop On Mediation And Principles Of Domestic & International Arbitration [20th-23rd Jan, 2018]
ILS Centre for Arbitration (ILSCA), in association with Peacekeeping and Conflict Resolution Team (PACT) is organizing a four-day workshop on ‘Mediation and Principles of Domestic & International Arbitration’ from 20th to 23rd January, 2018. This workshop will provide participants with core mediation skills and hands-on experience through a variety of simulations.
The first two days of workshop are dedicated to training in Arbitration and its core skills. The next two days are fixed for Mediation training sessions.
- Sahil Kanuga, Co-head, Commercial Disputes Practice, Nishith Desai Associates
- Tejas Karia, Advocate, Partner, Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas
- Thomas P. Valenti, International Trainer, Arbitrator, Mediator, Attorney (USA)
- Catherine Davidson, Trainer for the Australian Disputes Centre and head of Catherine Davidson Mediation Services (CDMS).
- Jonathan Rodrigues, Accredited Mediator at IIAM, Commercial Mediator trained under the aegis Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs (IICA).
- Pascal Comvalius, IMI Certified Mediator, A MFN registered mediator in Holland.
- Registration fee is inclusive of certificates, reading material and lunch and tea (for the entire workshop). Please note that accommodation will not be provided. ILS Students: Rs 2500/- + GST (18%); Non-ILS Students: Rs3500/- + GST (18%); Professionals – Rs. 5000/- GST (18%)
- Registrations start from 25th November, 2017. In order to register for the Workshop, kindly refer this link which will lead you to the relevant Google form.
- When, once your registration is complete with the appropriate and correct details, you shall receive a confirmation email from the OC through the Official email id of the Workshop (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the link required to make the payment.
- Please note that the Payment link will expire and the slot revoked if the payment is not made within 5 days from the day the Participant receives the link from the Organizing Committee. Payment once made is not refundable. In case of Slot revocation, the next waitlisted candidate will receive the confirmation mail and the instructions for payment.
- The last date of registration is 10th January 2018. Register at the earliest possible; as the seats are limited to only 80 (first come, first serve basis).
- The payment fee does not include accommodation fees. Accommodation shall not be provided by the college for the participants.
The participants will be awarded three certificates:
- Peacekeeping and Conflict Resolution Trust (PACT)
- Catherine Davidson Mediation Services (CDMS) which will be endorsed by the resource persons for the Mediation Workshop
- Certificate for participation for the remaining two-day training in Domestic and International commercial arbitration by the ADR Cell of ILS Centre for Arbitration (ILSCA).
- Registration begins: 25th November, 2017
- Deadline for payment of fees: 5 days from the delivery of confirmation mail
- Last date to register: 10th January, 2018
Queries can be directed to Ziauddin Sherkar (8551900990, email@example.com) Silvan Jasper (9959597467, firstname.lastname@example.org) Khyati Mehrotra (9821009179, email@example.com), or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Brochure for the Workshop can be found here.