ILSCA & CIArb’s Arbitration Workshop [13th Feb; Pune]
ILS Centre for Arbitration (ILSCA) and Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (CIArb) will jointly hold ILSCA-CIArb Arbitration Workshop in Pune on Tuesday.
The event will also enable students to obtain a free student membership of CIArb.
Date: 13th February, 2018
Time: 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM
Venue: ILS Law College, Pune
The program will provide an understanding of the general principles of domestic as well as international arbitration and its relationship to other dispute resolution processes. The course will provide candidates with an introduction to the legal framework of, and good practice and procedure in, domestic and international arbitration in their jurisdiction.
During the training, all participating students will be provided with an opportunity to have a person to person interaction with the CIArb approved tutors. Participants will be apprised with the advantages of being associated with CIArb through the first step of becoming a student member of CIArb at no extra cost! Student members of CIArb will have access to a range of benefits including discounts on training courses and online access to a variety of resources.
Who can attend?
- 2nd and 3rd year students of the three-year law course
- 3rd, 4th and 5th year students of the five-year law course
- *aw Students who have completed their course on Theory of Arbitration (The Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 as amended in 2015)
- Number of seats limited to 70.
- Chandrakant Kamdar, secretary of Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (India Branch).
- Dilip Virani, director and treasurer of Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (India Branch)
- Samir Shah, director of Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (India Branch)
- Mr Anish Wadia, MCIArb, solicitor advocate, India. England & Wales and DIFC Courts
Registration Fee: Rs.2,500/- (including GST)
To register, click here.
The brochure for the event can be found here.