IMS Unison University, Dehradun: 5th National Moot Court Competition
Moot Court Society, IMS Unison University, Dehradun proudly announces the Fifth Edition of IUU, National Moot Court Competition on Constitutional Law from 21st-23rd September 2017. The competition strives to recognize and appreciate young legal talent and provide them a platform to develop their professional skills.
Dates: September 21-23, 2017
- Step one: Each team is required to send a scanned copy of their duly filled-in Registration form along with the Demand Draft to email@example.com by August 25, 2017.
- Step two: Registration Form and Original Demand Draft should be sent to the address of the University by August 31, 2017.
- Registration Fee: Rs. 4800/- (Rupees Four Thousand and Eight Hundred only) for each participating team
- Forms received after the deadline i.e. August 25, 2017 shall not be considered for registration.
- The Registration is open to 40 teams only on “first come first serve basis”.
- No on the spot registration permitted.
Deadline for Team Registration:
- Last date for Registration Form submission: August 25, 2017
- Last date for clarification of Moot Proposition: August 28, 2017
- Last date for submission of Hard Copy of Registration Form, Demand Draft & Travel Plan: August 31, 2017
- Last date for submission of Memorials (Soft Copy): September 9, 2017
- Last date for submission of Memorials (Hard Copy): September 15, 2017
- HardeepSingh (Student Convener)- +919634444092
- Lakshya Madan (Student Convener)- +91 8449160759
Click here for the detailed Brochure.