IMS Unison University: Two days International Conference on “Healthcare Systems and Global Business Issues”
The Eleventh International Conference on Healthcare Systems and Global Business Issues will be held at the beautiful campus of IMS Unison University, Dehradun, India from January 2-3, 2018. This is only the third institution in India where this international conference will be held.
Conference Dates: January 2-3, 2018
Venue: IMS Unison University, Dehradun, India
Who can apply?
Academicians, Professionals, Research Scholars, Advocates, NGOs and Students can submit their abstracts and full papers to the organizing committee.
Brief list of Topics/Themes:
- Emerging Issues in Healthcare Law
- Balancing Patient Rights with Legal Risk in Healthcare Facilities
- Ethical Issues and Best Practices for Enforcement and Regulatory Proceedings
- Legislation and Ethical Issues in Healthcare
- Death with Dignity: Legal, Ethical, Clinical and International Perspectives
- Litigation Finance: New “Wonder Drug” to Battle Injustice or Suspicious Growth on the Legal System?
- Papers must not have been previously presented or published nor submitted
- The manuscript should not contain any reference to the author(s). Authors’ names must appear only on the cover page.
- All papers and proposals will be double blind peer-reviewed.
- Papers with multiple authors should clearly indicate which author is the contact author.
- Papers, including references, tables, figures, cover pages, etc., may not exceed 20 double spaced typewritten pages (special sessions proposals should not be more than 2 pages).
- The first page of the paper should contain the title of the paper as well as the full names, email, and mailing addresses of all authors. Please identify the contact author.
- The second page should have the title of the article and the abstract.
- The article should start from the third page onwards.
- The manuscript should NOT contain any reference to the author(s). Authors’ names must appear only on the cover page. Papers with multiple authors should clearly indicate which author is the contact author.
- Full papers should be sent to email@example.com
- Submission Deadline of Full Paper for Best paper award consideration October 15, 2017
- Early Conference Registration Deadline: October31, 2017 At least one author of accepted papers must register for the conference by this deadline to ensure that the accepted paper is published in the conference proceedings.
- Final paper submission deadline for accepted papers to the Proceedings Editor (papers received after this date by proceedings editor may not appear in the conference November 15, 2017 proceedings).
- Important – Conference Registration is required by November 15, 2017 for the paper to appear in the conference proceedings.
- Late Submissions: Papers can still be submitted by this date to be considered for presentation. However, these December 1, 2017 papers cannot be guaranteed publication in the conference proceedings.
- Important: Late submissions should be sent directly to the conference program chair at Chandra@uhcl.edu
- Late Submission Registration: At least one author of the accepted papers must register by this deadline to ensure that December 10, 2017 their paper is listed in the conference program. The authors are responsible for informing the conference program chair as soon as they register for the conference.
For any queries contact:
- Amit Adlakha (Dean (SW) and Professor, IMS Unison University, Dehradun) – +91-9837003584, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lakshya Madan (Student Body Head) – +91-8449160759, email@example.com
For Further Details write to firstname.lastname@example.org
For Official notification and detailed information click here
For invitation click here