Indian Institute of Legal Studies Siliguri, West Bengal : SAARC Moot Court Competition
SAARC Moot Court Competition is organised by Indian Institute of Legal Studies Siliguri, West Bengal from the 25th - 27th of February, 2016 in the memory of Justice Anup Deb.
Participation is open to bona-fide law students pursuing either LL.B. (3-year or 5-year integrated) or LL.M. or any other equivalent law programme, from any law College/Department/University amongst the member nations of South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC) registered under their respective Bar Councils.
Each participating team shall comprise of three (3) members only, consisting of two (2) speakers and one (1) researcher.
All interested teams are required to register themselves by sending an e-mail to email@example.com latest by 15th January, 2016 along with the scanned copy of the Registration Form and the scanned copy of the Demand Draft of Rs. 2000 (Indian Teams) or Rs. 4000 (Teams from member SAARC nations) drawn in favour of Indian Institute of Legal Studies, payable at Siliguri. The subject should read as “Registration for SAARC Moot Court Competition”.
The Teams shall post the hard copies of the filled registration form along with the original demand draft to the following address latest by 20th January, 2016 at: Indian Institute of Legal Studies, Dagapur, Siliguri,Post Office-Matigara, District-Darjeeling, West Bengal, Pin Code -734010,Phone: +91-353-2574013
- Online registration - 15th January, 2016
- Last date for submission of hard copy of registration form & demand draft - 20th January, 2016
- Assignment of team ids by organizers - 23th January, 2016
- Last date to submit soft copies of memorials - 7 th February, 2016
- Last date to submit soft copies of memorials with penalties - 9 th February, 2016
- Last date to submit hard copies of memorials - 16 th February, 2016
- Registration at the competition- 25 th February, 2016
- Oral rounds and researchers’ tests - 25 th -27 th February,2016
The following AWARDS along with cash prize shall be presented:
- Winning Team: Rs. 40,000.
- Runners-Up Team: Rs. 20,000.
- Best Memorial: Rs.5,000.
- Best Speaker: Rs. 5,000.
- Best Researcher: Rs. 5,000.
Mrs. Trishna Gurung (Convener- Moot Court Society)
Email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Names and phone No. of Contact Persons:
- Mr. Priyank Jagawanshi +91-9832970452 (Faculty In-charge)
- Rahul Kedia +91-9832657444 (Student Convener)
- Abhishek Singh +91-9734177736 (Student Co-Convener)
- Souvik Chatterjee +91-8101252646 (Student Co-Convener)
- Shivam Shiddharth Singh +91- 8172095668(Student Co-Convener)
Click here for registration form, Moot Problem, and rules.