Indian Legal Thought Essay Competition
Symbiosis Law School (SLS), Pune in collaboration with Shriprabha Foundation is organizing the Indian Legal Thought Essay Competition to develop research and knowledge, and foster useful and long-lasting skills amongst the students.
- Dharma and the Indian Supreme Court
- Peace and Religion – Judicial Response
- Truth and Non Violence – Jurisprudential Exposition
ELIGIBILITY: The competition is open to all student including Undergraduates, Post Graduates and full time Ph.D Scholars.
- The essays must be submitted in English.
- The essay must be of Minimum 500 words and maximum 8000 words.
- Authorship of maximum 2 authors is allowed, however each participant has to register separately
- The essay must be sent to [email protected] .
- The essays should be typed in Times New Roman, Font size 12 with spacing of 1.5.
- The margin should be 1 or 2.54cm on all sides.
- The foot notes must be in Times New Roman, font 10 with spacing of 1.
- Mode of citation is: Blue Book 19th edition.
- First Prize: Certificate and Cash Prize of Rs5000/-.
- Second Prize: Certificate and Cash Prize of Rs3000/-
All the participants will be issued participation certificate
Last date for submission of Essay: March 7, 2016
Click here to download the brochure.