InQuizition, SLCU Decennial Celebration, 2017
Christ University, School of Law is celebrating the completion of 10 years since its inception by organising its Decennial Celebration from 11th – 17th September, 2017, a week full of a plethora of events and competitions.
The quizzing extravaganza will be conducted on 13th September, 2017 as a part of the Decennial Celebration. It shall consist of two categories:
- Legal Quiz-Questions shall be based on the Constitution of India, legal history, political science, comparative Constitutional law, etc.
- General Quiz-Questions shall be general in nature and include variety of topics relating to science, literature, politics, business, history, science, technology, movies, art, culture and music.
Date: 13th September, 2017
Venue: 4th Block, Mini Auditorium, Christ University, Bangalore
The event is open to all university students of all disciplines pursuing their UG/PG degree from a recognized college/university to exhibit their knowledge.
- Each of the Quizzes shall have a separate preliminary round consisting of 20 questions, followed by a separate final round.
- The preliminary rounds for the Quizzes shall be held consecutively.
- In each Quiz, the top 8 teams shall be chosen for the on stage, verbal final rounds on basis of the scores in the preliminary round.
- After the preliminary rounds have been completed, the final rounds shall be held consecutively.
- Legal Quiz - ₹ 400 per team
- General Quiz - ₹ 400 per team
- Both - ₹ 800 per team
How to register:
- Online registration click <REGISTRATION FORM>
- Offline registration: Can be done at the venue on the date of the rounds (The on-spot registration will start at 8:15am and will close at 9:00am).
NOTE: Participation shall be confirmed upon acknowledgement of the payment.
- ₹ 10,000 for the Winners
- ₹ 5,000 for the Runners up
Please contact the following for details and queries regarding accommodation: [email protected]
For any queries Contact:
Convenors: Ruchika Agarwal +91 9611583573; or Anshuman Singh +91 7417447544