Institute of Hazrat Mohammad SAW’s Summer School on Human Rights (1st-5th July)
The Institute of Hazrat Mohammad SAW is organising a summer school on Human Rights law.
Venue: Institute of Hazrat Mohammad (SAW), Dhaka, Bangladesh
Date: 1-5 July 2018
The Summer School will act as a platform for delegates from various countries to come forward and learn about protection and enforcement of human rights in their respective countries. The content for the school is developed by experts of human rights and the content has been developed keeping in mind the needs and circumstances of different countries. The delegates will also get an opportunity to discuss the situation prevailing in their country and can at the same time suggest the appropriate solution to others.
Who can participate:
- Professors, faculty members
- Human rights activists
- Anyone who is interested in learning about human rights
- Delegates from Bangladesh: 10,000 Taka
- Delegates from Bangladesh (with accommodation): 15,000 Taka
- International Delegates (without accommodation): 15,000 Taka
- International Delegates (with accommodation): 20,000 Taka
Registration Process: Those interested in attending the summer school should fill up this form. After assessment of all the forms received, the selected participants will be sent a mail regarding payment details and other important information. The participants are then required to make the payment of registration fee within stipulated time period.
- Last date for payment and registration: 10 June 2018
- Intimation: Within 2-3 days
Queries can be addressed to [email protected].
For further information, click here.
The brochure can be found here.