International Conference on Law & Policy, 2016
International Conference on Law and Policyis being held on 22nd& 23rd October, 2016 at the India Habitat Centre, New Delhi, which aims at bringing together students and professionals having interest in law and policy along with providing them a platform to express their views/ ideas on topics of general significance and also provide suggestions on various issues for a better development of law and policy.
- The Domino Effect: The Impact of Arbitration Laws on Economic Development of States
- Re-negotiating the Bilateral Investment Treaties: Is India Moving in the Right Direction?
- Challenges Concerning Goods and Services Tax and Other Tax Reforms in India
- Is Environmental Activism Hurting Developing Economies?
- Recognition and Protection to the LGBT Community
- A Critical Analysis of the Existing Land Acquisition Regime
- Refugee Convention Turns 65: Have We made Any Progress?
- Global Terrorism: Is It Time For Nation States to Prioritize Security Over Sovereignty?
July 05, 2016 Call for Papers
August 31, 2016 Submission of Abstracts
September 05, 2016 Communication of Selected Abstracts
October 05, 2016 Submission of Full Paper
October 22-23, 2016 International Conference.
* Note: Last date for submission of Abstracts has been extended till 31th Aug. 2016.
REGISTRATION FEESRs. 5,000/- Students Rs. 6,000/- Academicians and Professionals
The registration fee includes conference materials, a working lunch and refreshments during the days of the conference. Please note that this does not include accommodation.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE:
- Law Professionals
HOW TO APPLY:All submissions for the conference have to be electronically mailed with the Subject Column as “Submission_Abstract/ Submission Full Paper”, as the case may be and bearing the names(s) of the authors(s) as the file names, only at the following address,email@example.com The soft and hard copies of the demand draft and registration form should reach us on or before October 10, 2016. It is not mandatory to submit papers in order to attend the conference.
For any further info click here.
CONTACT DETAILS: SPOCULIT EVENTS 329/330 3rd Floor, Hospital Road Jangpura, New Delhi, Pin:firstname.lastname@example.org
ABHINEET SINGH email@example.com +91-9810378793