International Conference On Emerging Trends Of Intellectual Property Right: Issues and Challenges
Faculty of Juridical Sciences, Rama University, Kanpur is organizing three day International conference on " Emerging trends of Intellectual Property Right: Issues & Challenges” from 15th to 17th November 2018.
Venue: Faculty of Juridical Sciences Rama University, Kanpur
Date: 15th to 17th November 2018
Theme: " Emerging Trends of Intellectual Property Right: Issues & Challenges”
- IPR vis-à-vis Traditional Knowledge
- Intellectual Property & Technology
- Patents: Processes and products
- Patent reforms: Utility and software patents
- Copyrights: Covering scholarly works, designs &Stamp
- Trademarks, New Technologies
- Copyright Issues in Cyberspace
- Evolution of Biotechnology and Patents
- Trademarks and technicalities
- Harmonization of IP & Anti-Trust laws
- Challenges in the extent IPR laws in India
- Intellectual Property Litigation and Competition Law
- Online Piracy and Online Threats to Economic Creativity and Theft of IP
- IPRs and the challenges of the industry
- Intellectual Property Rights for Sustainable Growth
- Different Systems of IPRs Globally on Plant variety Protection and Breeders Rights
- Intellectual Property in Pharmaceutical Sector
- Free Trade Agreement vis-à-vis Bio Drugs
- Compulsory Licensing and Affordable Medicines
- IP Forum Shifting: FTAs, BITs & TRIPS plus Standards
- Note: The list is suggestive and meritorious contributions on other themes related to IPR are also invited.
Who can apply?
- Research Papers are invited from the Academicians, Practitioners, Research Scholars and Students on the topics related to the above theme. Authors of selected papers would be given an opportunity to present their papers during sessions on the day of the conference.
- The abstract should not exceed 250 words and must be accompanied by a cover page stating the following:-
- Title of the Paper
- Name of the author(s)
- E-mail address
- Postal address and Contact Number
- The paper should not exceed 6000 words (exclusive of footnotes)
- Co-authorship is permitted with a maximum of two authors only.
- Registration fee as per each author.
- In case of co-authorship at least one author must attend the seminar to present the paper.
- The main text should be in Times New Roman with font size 12 and spacing of 1.5.
- The footnotes should be in Times New Roman, font size 10 with single line spacing.
- One inch margins on all sides should be maintained.
- Citation style: Bluebook 20th Edition
- All correspondence must be sent to email:
- The paper must be accompanied with the scanned copies of the duly filled Registration form, DD details, and the cover page, the details of which are mentioned in the abstract guidelines.
- All submissions must be the author’s original and unpublished work. Plagiarized submissions will be disqualified
- *Co-Authors shall not be more than two for a research paper
- Submission of Abstract: 15th Oct 2018
- Confirmation of Abstract: 20th Oct 2018
- Registration form (only Soft copies of all), Submission of Demand Draft and Registration form: 30th Oct 2018 (Hard copies)
- Submission of Full paper, Demand Draft: 1st Nov 2018
- International Conference: 15th to 17th Nov 2018
For more details click here