International Conference On Peace On Earth And Space For Global Security And Human Development
GITAM SCHOOL OF LAW, VISAKHAPATNAM has been committed to excellence in higher education foraying into diversified disciplines of learning for the past 36 years. Known for its creative dynamism and flexibility, the university offers varied programmes blending skill development and value orientation to shape the careers of students and develop holistic personality to be privileged members of the civil society. The university also offers several programmes through distance learning to increase access to higher education with emphasis on reaching the unreached.
Taking the current global scenario in to account, School of Law, GITAM University, Visakhapatnam is organizing an International Conference on “Peace on Earth and Space for Global Security and Human Development” in association with Global Network against Weapons and Nuclear Power in Space, Indian Chapter Centre for Cultural, Educational, Economics & Social Studies, Nagpur during 18-20 Nov. 2016.
Sub-Themes of the Conference:
- Role of international organizations in privatization and commercial use of outer space
- Current issues of space law before the United Nations
- Nuclear disarmament and prevention of an arms race in the outer space
- Space technology for social and environmental needs of earth
- International cooperation in space to prevent confrontation
- International space law for collective use of celestial bodies
- Global outer space scenario since the end of cold war
- Foreign Delegates- USD 50.00
- Indian & Nepalese Delegates- INR 1000/-
- Students- INR 500/-
Registration Fee includes working lunch and refreshments during the days of conference.
- Submission of Abstracts: 30 October 2016
- Communication of Selected Abstracts: 2 November 2016
- Submission of Registration form& payment: 10 November 2016
- Submission of Full Paper: 15 November 2016
Contact for Enquiries:
- K. Sivanandakumar- (M) +91-9441715270
- P. BayolaKiran- (M) +91-9032213683
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com.
For more details, click here.