International Essay Competition 2018 [Legal, Social & Economic Issues] At MAB Institute of Juridical Science
A. B. Institute of Juridical Science in association with Lex Research Hub, is proud to present the 1stInternational Essay Competition for Law Students, Faculty members, Research Scholars and Professionals.
Theme: Submissions which deal with any aspect of Legal, Social & Economic Issues will be considered.
Any student pursuing an undergraduate, postgraduate or professional course in any recognized University/College in India & professionals, Research Scholar, Advocates, Professors, and Academicians are eligible to participate in the Competition.
Guidelines for Submission
- Only one submission per author shall be entertained.
- Co-authorship by a maximum of two persons is permitted.
- The essays must be submitted in English only.
- The essays should be the original work of the authors. Any kind of plagiarism will lead to disqualification.
- The essays published elsewhere or selected/submitted for publication elsewhere shall be disqualified.
- The name(s) of the author(s) should not be mentioned anywhere in the essay.
- The word limit for the essay is 3000 – 4000 words, not including footnotes.
- The essays must be sent by email to email@example.com the subject ‘MABIJS 1st International Essay Competition 2018’.
- The body of the e-mail must specify the name(s) of the author(s).
- The essay may be attached in ‘.doc’ or ‘.docx’ format.
- The participants are required to send the following details in a separate word document attached to the e-mail:
- Theme Chosen:
- Title of the Essay:
- Name(s) of the Author(s):
- College/ Institute/ University of Author(s):
- Programme Enrolled & Year of Study of Author(s):
- E-mail address & Contact No. of Author(s):
- 1st Place:Trophy + Medal + Certificate
- 2nd Place:Trophy + Medal + Certificate
- 3rd Place:Trophy + Medal + Certificate
All Participants will be issued Electronic Certificates
- Registration fee is 350/- INR only for Single Author.
- In case of Co-authorship Registration fee is 600/- INR only.
- For International Participants: $10 per Author
- In case of International Co-authorship Registration fee is $15 only.
- For Professionals: Registration fee is 1000/- INR per Author.
- In case of Professional Co-authorship Registration fee is 1500/- INR only.
- Last date of registration 26thFebruary, 2018
- The essays must be submitted on or before 20thMarch 2018
For any queries contact:
- Faculty Co-ordinator – Teacher in Charge – 07479023268
- Lex Research Co-ordinator – Mr. SonamHassim – 8001324635
- Mail us at – firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information click here