International Seminar On Women And Children Rights [12th Jan, New Delhi]
Law Mantra, National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam, Maharashtra National Law University, Aurangabad and International Council for Jurists, London, are organising a one-day international seminar on Protection of Women and Children Rights: Issues and Challenges. The organisers invite submissions for the same.
Date: 12th January 2019
Venue: The Indian Law Institute, New Delhi
- Child Protection Laws in India.
- Child Protection Laws and Role of NHRC and other agencies.
- Specific issues with regard to protection of children in India.
- Protection of Children: International Laws framework.
- Sexual Harassment at Work Place.
- Women empowerment and domestic violence.
- Cyber Space and Women.
- Reproductive Technologies and Rights of Women.
- Eve- teasing, Molestation, Sexual Abuse and Rape.
Selected papers will be published in UGC Referred Book bearing ISBN.
- Students: Rs 1,500
- Faculties/Professionals/Research Scholars/Others: Rs 2,000
- Presentation in Absentia for Students: Rs 2,200
- Presentation in Absentia Faculties/Professionals/Research Scholars/Others: Rs 2,500
- Students (Participation Fee): Rs 1,000
- Faculty/Professionals/Research Scholars/Others (Participation Fee): Rs 1,500
The registration fee includes conference kit, lunch, high tea, entry to all technical session, and certificates.
Queries can be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org, or to +919310053923 or +919667822453.
For further details, click here.