International Seminar on Women and Law at Indian Law Institute, New Delhi
International Seminar on Women and Law is organised by International Journal of Legal Research and Governance in Collaboration with International Council of Jurists, London.
Date: 13th January, 2018
Venue: Indian Law Institute, Bhagwan Dass Road, New Delhi
- This conference will serve as a platform from intellectually all over the country to discuss the policy matters concerning women rights and apart from discussion, measures from proper implementation will be priority of the event.
Who can apply?
- Students, Research Scholars/Faculties/Academicians, Corporate Delegates, Business entities and Lawyers.
- Gender and Law Enforcement
- Impact of Displacement of Women
- Women in Detention
- Sexual Harassment at Work Place
- Women empowerment and domestic violence
- Cyber Space and Women
- Reproductive Technologies and Rights of Women
- Eve- teasing, Molestation, Sexual Abuse and Rape
- Abstract (of about 300 words) should be sent as an attachment in a word file. Abstracts will be peer reviewed before they are accepted.
- The following information, in the given format, should be send along with the Abstract:
- Name of the Participant
- Official Designation/Institution Details
- Address and Email id
- Title of Abstract
- The subject line of your message should read: ‘Abstract Submission for International Seminar on Women and Law’
- Name and details of Co-author, if any.
3.The length of paper should not exceed 6,000 words (including footnotes).
How to apply?
Interested participants may submit soft copy of the abstracts and full papers to the organizing committee through the following email address: [email protected]
- Students : Rs.700
- Faculties/Professionals/Research Scholars : Rs.1000
- Presentation in Absentia for Students : Rs.1100
- Presentation in Absentia for others: Rs.1700
- On Spot Registration for Students: Rs.1000
- On Spot Registration for others: Rs.1500
- Author and Co-Author have to register separately.
- Those who wish to attend only they have to register before 7th January, 2017, registration fee for same is Rs.500 per Person.
- Submission of Abstract : 10thNovember, 2017
- Confirmation of abstract selection: 20thNovember, 2017
- Registration : 16thDecember, 2017
- Submission of Full paper : 6thJanuary, 2017
For any queries contact:
Email at [email protected] or call on +91-9310053923, +91-7782044252.
For Brochure click here