Internship in National Judicial Academy, India
The National Judicial Academy is inviting applications for full time (residential) and part time (non residential) internships from students of B.A.LL.B (hons) with the intent to provide students with exposure to cutting edge issues facing the judiciary, and to give them a platform to engage in discussions with leader in various fields in law and related disciplines.
The fulltime intern’s will be required to participate in a variety of activities, including research, writing and helping in the organization of conferences and seminars. Part time interns will be associated with specific research projects and will be required to provide research assistance for the same.
- Student must be enrolled in a 5 year B.A.LL.B programme.
- A good academic and co-curricular record.
- Good computer skills related to the work profile, like proficiency in online research and familiarity with common MS Office applications.
Students from third year and onwards are strongly encouraged to apply.
Applicants are required to send their applications through their college/university, law school.
The application must fulfill the following requisites:
- Forwarding letter from the concerned authorities of the university/law school/ college.
- Covering letter by the applicant (with contact details, expression of interest and proposed duration of internship).
The applications should be sent by post at the following address:
Internship Co-coordinator, National Judicial Academy, Bhadbhada Road, P.O Suraj Nagar, Bhopal - 462044
A scanned copy of the application can also be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention “for internship” in the subject column.
For full time internship: 3 weeks
For Part time internship: Duration of the project
For full time interns: Full furnished accommodation and stipend of Rs 5000.
For part time interns: No stipend, however they will be reimbursed for all cost incurred in their work for academy.
For further details click here