Internship at National Judicial Academy, India
National Judicial Academy, India has invited applications for full time (residential) and part time (non residential) internships from B.A.LL.B (Hons) students. The main objective of the internship is to provide students with exposure to cutting edge issues facing the judiciary, and to give them the platform to engage in discussions with leaders in various fields of law and related disciplines.
The candidate must:
- Be enrolled in a 5year LL.B programme.
- Have a good academic and co-curricular record.
- Have good computer skills relevant to the work profile, like proficiency in online research and familiarity with common MS Office applications.
The minimum duration for full time internships is 3 weeks. Part time interns will be associated with specific projects and will work with the academy for the duration of the project. They are not required to be in residence, and can work from their place of study.
Accommodation and Remuneration
Residential interns will be provided with a furnished accommodation at NJA campus and shall also be entitled for a monthly stipend of Rs 5000. The academy will not provide remuneration to part-time interns, they will however be reimbursed for all costs incurred in their work for the academy.
How to Apply
The applications are required to send their applications through their college/university/law school. The applications must contain the following requisites:
- Forwarding letter from the concerned authority (for example the placement committee or the registrar) of the University/law school/ college.
- Covering letter by the applicant (with contact details, expression of interest, and proposed duration of internship.
- The applications must be send by post at following address: Internship Coordinator, National Judicial Academy, Bhadbhada road, P.O Suraj Nagar, Bhopal 462004
- A Scanned copy of the application can also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
For official notification click here