Internship opportunity at ANZ LAWZ, Advocates & Consultants
ANZ LAWZ, Advocates & Consultants is a multidisciplinary Law firm with key focus on Litigation in Supreme Court, High Courts, Commissions, Tribunals, and Family Courts .The firm has invited applications from the eligible candidates for the internship at Delhi.
No of Positions: 03
Duration of Internship: Minimum 4 weeks, the duration can be extended on the basis of the performance of the applicant
Remuneration: Unpaid Internship
Tasks during Internship
- Assist in the preparation and management of cases including drafting of petitions, suits, appeals, writs and all other forms of drafting;
- Assist in the review of legal documents, instruments, or other materials, identify important issues, similarities, inconsistencies, etc;
- Conduct legal research on a diverse range of legal issues using tools like SCC online, Manupatra, Indian Kanoon, etc
- Candidates for legal internships are required to be, at a minimum, in their 2nd/3rd/4th/5th year of law school/university. Applicants must be computer literate in MS-Office
- Applicants are not required to have professional work experience to be employed as Interns. Prior experience in a legal work environment is an asset.
- The candidate must be fluent in written and spoken English.
How to Apply: The candidates can email their CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject "Internship".