Internship Opportunity at International Policy Analysis Network (IPAN)
International Policy Analysis Network (IPAN) has invited applications from eligible candidates for their internship program. The objective of this programme is to provide students and early-career researchers with a pre-professional, meaningful and practical work experience related to the student’s field of study or career interest. IPAN Internships provide an opportunity for career exploration and development as well as a chance to learn new skills. Interns may work independently or with the IPAN teams in their research areas.
- Can be of any nationality.
- Must have completed at least first year of the bachelors course.
- Can be from any academic discipline ranging from social sciences to technology but should be highly motivated to work in a demanding think tank environment which would require excellent research and writing skills focussed on public policy issues of national & international relevance.
- Must be proficient in both oral and written English.
Monetary Compensation: IPAN currently provides no monetary compensation in the form of stipends or otherwise.
How to Apply
IPAN only accepts applications sent electronically through the online application system.
The applicant must upload the following documents (in pdf format):
- A formal, two-page CV (CVs more than two-pages will be liable for an automatic rejection).
- A Writing Sample (1000 – 1250 words) related to any relevant topic which can be an excerpt from a larger published work, university project report, a blog piece, an essay, a letter to the editor for a newspaper, an article in your school’s magazine, etc.
- A Letter of Motivation of not more than 350 words explaining your motivation and objective behind applying for this programme.
Period of Internship and Application Deadline
Intern positions are available for three terms in a year of three months each.
- Summer Term (July-August-September): Applications to be submitted by 31 May
- Fall Term (September-October-November): Applications to be submitted by 31 July
- Spring Term (February-March-April): Applications to be submitted by 31 Dec
Click here to apply online and for reading official notification.