Internship Opportunity At Ministry Of Home Affairs
Ministry of Home Affairs invites applications for the post of one Law Intern on full day/half day basis for Women Safety Division of this Ministry on contractual basis initially for a period of six months, which would be extended for another six months based on performance.
Name of Post: Law Intern
Number of Posts: 01(one)
Educational Qualification: LL.B. from a recognized University
Experience: At least 3 years after graduation
Monthly Emoluments: Rs 15,000/-(Fixed-per half day, part-time) or Rs. 30,000/-(Fixed-full day).
Location: New Delhi.
Details of Job Objectives, Roles & Responsibilities:
- Examination of provisions of various UN protocols like UNCTOC and comparative analysis of various SAARC countries on compliance on human trafficking.
- Examination of various legal bills and legislative business of the Parliament pertaining to Women Safety Division.
- Court cases relating to State Re-Organization, Organized Crime and Crime against SC/ST and Women and Children.
How to apply?
- Candidates interested for the aforesaid posts may submit their complete bio-data along with one photograph to the undersigned latest by 10th October 2018 at the given address clearly indicating whether they wish to be considered on full day basis or half day basis:
- Deputy Secretary (WS-2), 2nd Floor, Women Safety Division, Ministry of Home Affairs, Major Dhyan Chand National Stadium, New Delhi. (Near India Gate), (Tel: 23075293) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information and registration form click here