iPleaders launches iPleaders CLAThacker Fellowship
iPleaders has announced the launch of iPleaders CLAThacker fellowship which will be carrying a stipend of INR 35000. The duration of the fellowship of 1 year.
Here is what you need to apply for the programme -
- The fellow must be ranked within 200 in CLAT.
- Students with a rank of more than 200 can also apply. For such a circumstance, recommendation from a faculty member of any National Law University will be required. All recommendations can be emailed to email@example.com.
- Only 1st and 2nd year students from National Law Universities will be considered.
It’s a simple process. First, register yourself on CLAThacker.com and create a detailed profile with a photograph.
Second, send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the indication that you want to be the iPleaders CLAThacker Fellow. Don’t forget to attach your CV with the mail. Therein, you must mention your CLAT rank.
After the application, participants will be assigned certain tasks over email. On the basis of the quality of work, punctuality and originality, the iPleaders CLAThacker Fellow will be chosen.
Duties of the Fellow
On the successful completion of the selection process, the following duties will be bestowed upon the fellow -
- Reviewing various CLAT related books
- Writing articles on how to prepare for CLAT twice a month
- Writing a weekly newsletter for all members of CLAThacker
- Posting problems and organizing discussions
- Answering student queries on CLAThacker forum on a regular basis
- Organizing quiz sessions
After the fellowship term is completed, lucrative assignments will be offered to the fellow. That’s not it. The fellow will also stand to be an awardee of positions by India’s top CLAT tutorials. Offers to write books which will be published by renowned publishers shall be rendered.