JAG Entry Scheme (JAG 22) Recruitment 2018
Indian army invites applications form Law Graduates unmarried both male and female for grant of short commission in the Indian Army for Judge Advocate General Branch. There won’t be any written exam, if shortlisted, you will directly face the SSB Interview.
No. of Post: Women: 7 (Seven); Men: 7 (Seven)
Age Limit: 21-27 years.
Name of the Course: Short Service Commission NT 22nd Course
- The candidate must have scored 55% marks in LLB graduation degree (3 years professional after graduation or 5 years after 10+2) and the candidate must be eligible for registration with Bar Council of India/ State.
- Candidates having studied in the college/ university which are not recognized by the Bar Council of India will not be accepted.
How to apply?
Candidates are required to open the official website of the organization that is www.joinindianarmy.nic.in to apply for Indian Army JAG Entry Scheme 2018.
- Starting and Ending Dates of Application Forms– Online Application will open on 19th July 2018 at 1200 Hrs. and will close on 16th August 2018 at 1200 Hrs.
- JAG 22 SSB Interview Date from Nov 2018
- JAG 22 Merit List March 2019
For Official Notification Click here