Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women’s University National Moot Court Competition 2017-18 For Women
Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women’s University to organize National Moot Court Competition-2017-18 for women with an objective to setup a simulation of the court Proceedings including drafting briefs & participating in oral arguments. This program is in order to give exposure to students pursuing the law course to the milieu of the court system in India & to improve their advocacy skills and to provide a real life experience cum training in doing cutting edge research, presenting ground breaking arguments, contributing development of jurisprudence with regard to upcoming Socio-legal issues of the present era.
Date & Venue: 27th January, 2018 to 28th January 2018 at Faculty of Law and Governance , Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women’s University , Jaipur.
Team Composition and Eligibility Criteria:
- Each team shall comprise of 3 members only, out of which two (2) will be Mooters and one (1) researcher.
- The competition is open for femalestudent’s perusing five year and three years LL.B. course.
- The registration form with all team details must be submitted online and also sent to the university on or before 10th January 2018
- A Registration fee of rupees1500/- is to be sent by way of Demand Draft in favor of JAYOTI VIDYAPEETH WOMEN’S UNIVERSITY, Jaipur payable at Jaipur along with the Registration form. The registration fee shall be non-refundable.
- There shall be a Trophy awarded to the Winning team of the Competition.
- The winning team will receive a cash prize of Rs. 11,000/-.
- The Runner Up team will receive a cash prize of Rs. 7,500/-.
- The Best Mooter will receive a cash prize of Rs. 5,000/-.
- The Second Best Mooter will receive a cash prize of Rs. 21,00/-
- The Best Memorial will receive a cash prize of Rs. 5,000/-.
- The Second Best Memorial will receive a cash prize of Rs. 21,00/-
- The Best Researcher will receive a cash prize of Rs.5000/-
- The Second Best Researcher will receive a cash prize of Rs. 21,00/-
- There will be Certificate for participation for all the students who will participate in the Moot Court Competition.
For Rules and Regulation and more information click here
For Registration Form click here
For Brochure/Moot Problem click here